When attempting to access certain resources, such as accessing mapped drives, on a Windows 7 machine, it is important that the VPN client is started on your machine prior to logging in. Please ensure that you perform the below steps prior to logging into your machine, or log out to follow the instructions below.
- When you are at the Default Login Screen where it is prompting you for your username and password, click on the Switch User Icon, as shown below
- At this screen you will notice a new icon appearing in the lower left-hand corner, click on the one to the left of the power button, as shown below
- You will see a Cisco AnyConnect box pop up, it should look like the image below, with the vpn as the address, click on the Connect Button
- Another window will pop up prompting you for your username and password, enter your username as shown, and enter your MAIN password the click OK
- Your will now notice an additional Icon in the lower left hand corner, this means that you are now connected, click on the Other User tile to return to the normal loginscreen
- Login as normal